Miyerkules, Marso 16, 2011

"WHO I AM"

I am Jofel G. Arteche, 17 years old. A resident of Brgy.10 Philippine Railway Street Roxas City. The eldest daughter of Ricardo Arteche and Edna Arteche with one sister namely; Jeezreel G. Arteche. Fond of playing badminton, watching movie, listening music and joyride together with my cousins. Joining and engaging in a group activity like church choir and community relation is the other side of me. Honest, friendly, thoughtful and GOD fearing person, I like. I hate those hypocrites, dishonest and boastful. Aim high and dream big made me pursue in my studies. Dreaming to be a successful com.sci and to find stable job in order to help my family as well as the community and person who needs me is my goal in life. Give your best and make the most of it is my philosophy. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento